AI Solution Manager
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
** This role is can be based from any ServiceNow EMEA office location **
Come join the AI Solution Success team in the Advanced Technology Group (ATG). We are focused on customer-facing and internal projects. You’ll work alongside a team of seasoned professionals working on leading edge, innovative projects to help drive the business. This global team is highly collaborative and shares the best practices. We work on scalable AI (Artificial Intelligence) solutions, so if you are a results-oriented visionary that likes to dream big, come join our team!
Who we are?
We are a team composed of cross-functional SMEs from ATG, Platform, Business Units, Customer Outcomes and QE and multiple customer-focused teams of ML, SW, and QE engineers that bring varied perspectives and diverse expertise to drive customer adoption of AI experiences, as well as guide customer driven innovation within ATG.
What's our purpose?
Accelerate value realization of AI-powered workflows by customers at scale.
What do we do?
Work with early adopters to validate AI solutions and realize value by learning and quickly improving the solution on real customer data. We'll create practical playbooks to guide new implementations, boost adoption and drive future product innovation. Some of the work the team has been instrumental at is to improve customer adoption of our multi-language Natural Language Understanding (NLU), AI search, Issue Auto-Resolution and other related AI solutions with customers.
What you get to do in this role:
The AI Solution Manager is responsible for defining, planning & leading programs for the implementation of AI solutions for our customers to solve complex business challenges. This role requires a good understanding of AI and machine learning, as well as the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers. The AI Solution Manager will also be responsible for managing customer relationships and engagements during the program lifecycle, ensuring that our customers are satisfied with our solutions and that they are getting the most out of their AI investments while at the same time ensuring learnings are captured for product improvement.
The AI Solution Manager is responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of the defined solution to meet the customer's requirements within budget and on time, following ServiceNow's NowCreate methodology, and collaborating with the customer project team and partners. The AI Solution Manager ensures proper governance and support from team members, addressing risks and issues. They assemble and lead the ServiceNow resources, track progress, and manage any deviations.
Key responsibilities include:
- leading the delivery team, managing engagement governance, timeline, scope, risk, change management, resourcing, reporting, and financials. The AI Solution Manager also manages the business relationship with customers, providing regular updates to both customers and internal executive teams. They work with cross-functional projects, senior-level executives, and customers to deliver a unique customer experience.
- The AI Solution Manager acts as a thought leader, guiding successful delivery and customer outcomes. They facilitate collaboration, decision-making, and customer buy-in for proposed solutions. Coaching and managing team members to enable achievement of engagement deliverables and desired business outcomes.
- The AI Solution Manager manages multiple programs simultaneously, identifies gaps, proposes solutions, presents the value proposition to customers during and after the initiative, and actively facilitates capture of the best practices and learnings from both the customer and the internal project team
To be successful in this role you have:
- A blend of technical expertise, project management skills, and excellent communication abilities
- Several years' experience in Customer Engagement or Program management roles
- Skills in business relationship management
- Prior experience with implementing or supporting ServiceNow products in an Enterprise
- Strong cross-functional, technical Program & Project Management experience
- Flexibility to work across global time zones
- Quick learner with the ability to pick up tools, systems, processes and Stays up-to-date on the latest AI and machine learning trends
- Strong prioritization skills to focus on high-impact activities
- Interpersonal skills and customer-centric attitude
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Facilitation skills in leading meetings, reviews, retrospectives, and customer workshops
- Strong customer orientation and the ability to anticipate and act
- Deep curiosity about customer needs and building customer relationships
- Demonstrated active listening and strong communication skills
- Ability to collate feedback for new initiatives and areas of improvement
- Willingness to work hands-on for impactful outcomes
- Experience with analytics and understanding of metrics and KPIs
- Thought leadership, critical thinking, and strategic thinking
- Ability to gather and analyze data to present decision options
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Leading key programs & projects, including strategic customer programs within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to independently manage complex program objectives
- Experience defining and capturing product requirements and collaborating with product teams
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.