You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, Arηs Developments is looking for an ETL developer (m/f)
As a developer, you will be responsible for:
- Analysis, gathering and clarification of requirements
- Impact analysis on Data Warehouses
- Preparation of technical requirements
- Preparation of development environment
- Update/build of physical Data Model
- Update/Implementation of ETL jobs and SQL scripts
- Update/Implementation of SAP Business Objects Universes
- Non regression testing
- Gathering of user test feedback
- Packaging of the solution implemented
- Documenting required projects standards and guidelines
IBM Datastage development (specifically IBM Infosphere Datastage 11.x Enterprise parallel developments):
- SAP BusinessObjects 4.xx:
- SAP Sybase Power designer:
- Database design and SQL (Sybase IQ and Sybase ASE):
- Analysis, testing and producing written design specification and documentation:
- Good functional knowledge of Banking Lending area
- Excellent knowledge of English/French and, at least, good oral and written knowledge of French/English
- Aligning client’s requirements
- Analysing existing developments and performing impact analysis
- Implementing a consistent solution in line with Data Warehouse best practices and new features available with IBM Infosphere Datastage 11.3.x
- Performing tests, gathering feedback, and recommending changes
- Gathering requirements and delivering results within strict schedule
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2500 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 250 customers, and 25% turnover growth in FY2022, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, apply & send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.