Data Analyst CL (Remote)
Unlock your remote work journey: you shine, we match you! Once you apply, you will be receiving your profile link in the next 24hrs. After applying you will need to complete your profile, receive follow-ups from our talent advisors, and our AI platform will do the rest.
As a highly motivated and experienced Data Analyst in a company within our network, you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and interpreting large data sets, identifying trends and insights, and presenting findings to support business decisions. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in shaping the future of our organization
- Analyze large datasets using advanced statistical techniques
- Identify trends and insights, maintain databases for data integrity
- Communicate findings to stakeholders, collaborate for data-driven decision-making, and stay updated on data trends and best practices
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in a data analysis role
- Strong proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of data privacy laws and regulations
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.