Generative AI Solution Engineer
Generative AI Solution Engineer
NTT DATA is a team of more than 190,000 diverse professionals, operating in more than 50 countries throughout the world. The sectors where we have activities include: telecommunications, finance, industry, utilities, energy, public administration and health.
Our mission? Offer technological solutions, business, strategy, development and maintenance of applications, while being a benchmark in consulting. All thanks to the collaboration between teams, the human quality of our people and the fact that we do not conform to what is established, we always seek innovation that brings us closer to the future.
Our essence has led us to the forefront of technology, breaking paradigms and providing solutions that truly respond to the needs of each client. Our talent has led us to be one of the top 6 technology companies in the world.
Because #Greattech, needs #GreatPeople, like you
NTT DATA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are looking for a Generative AI Solution Engineer to work in New York City 3 days a week with our global client.
The Generative AI Solution Architect designs, develops, and deploys generative AI solutions to enhance the organizations adoption of this technology. This role requires a deep understanding of large language models and other generative AI techniques to advise on model selection, data preparation, training methodology, and optimization for possible business use cases aligning evolving framework. The Solution Architect partners with external (private sector organizations) and internal professionals (data engineers and scientists) to integrate new solutions into the organization through robust ML infrastructure and pipelines. This position combines technical acumen with strategic thinking to expand the generative AI footprint through responsible and cutting-edge AI.
- Design generative AI architectures, integrate models and solutions into existing efforts and infrastructure
- Research and advise on selecting appropriate generative AI techniques for new use cases
- Lead data preparation, training, evaluation and optimization of generative models
- Monitor and maintain generative models in production environments
- Develop and operationalize responsible AI practices for generative models
- Work with cross-functional teams to envision and develop new AI solutions
- Keep up to date on AI advancements and translate them into strategic recommendations
- Promote and lead best practices in AI development, documentation, and collaboration
- Expertise and experience in large language models like GPT-4, LlaMA, Codex, PaLM, and Bloom
- Experience training, evaluating and deploying models generative AI models
- Proficiency in Python, TensorFlow, PyTorch, and other AI frameworks
- Understanding of ML ops, model monitoring, bias/safety techniques
- Knowledge of cloud services like specifically Azure and AWS
- Ability to convert business needs into technical requirements and prototypes
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field or relevant experience
Why NTT DATA?
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
NTT DATA is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NTT DATA is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.