Junior Data Analyst
Thanks for stopping by! We’re Doctor Care Anywhere: a leading digital platform, with a clear vision to be the primary care provider of choice for digital healthcare – and that all starts with our brilliant team.
We are the UK’s largest private provider of telehealth services. We work with insurers, healthcare providers and corporate customers to provide healthcare services to more than 2 million patients every year. From doctors and designers to software developers and marketers – we’re proud of our people, who love working together to enhance patient experiences for the better. It’s why every year, we help over 2 million people speak to a GP or ANP by video or phone, anywhere in the world.
Our story started back in 2013, and as we continue to grow, we’re looking for the very best talent to help us achieve our ambitious goals. If you’re highly motivated and would love to work with us as we continue to grow, then we would love to hear from you
Your new role: We are seeking a Junior Data Analyst to join our Data team and play a vital role in our mission to improve peoples' lives. As a Junior Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to dive deep into our vast pool of data, extracting meaningful insights that will drive decision-making and enhance our understanding of our customers and their needs.
Salary bracket: £35,000 - £40,000 annual salary
Key accountabilities/ responsibilities:
- Understand, document and explain business processes and data flows
- Build and interrogate ETL processes to maintain data quality
- Examine complex data and turn the data into information and insights
- Use various sources to pull data into Power BI such as SQL Server, Dynamics 365, SQL Azure, etc
- Schedule Automatic Refresh and Scheduling Refresh in Power BI Service
- Write Calculated Columns, Measures Queries in Power BI Desktop to show good data analysis techniques
- Extensively use Joins and Sub-Queries to simplify complex queries involving multiple tables
- Transform complex business logic into Database design and maintain it by using SQL objects like Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, T-SQL Scripting and Jobs
- Create Drill Down Reports, Drill Through Report for multiple dimensions
- Identify and correct data quality and integrity issues.
- To answer internal queries regarding data requests, data quality issues and measure definitions.
- To support Dynamics 365 initiatives; running SQL queries, and prepare reports for our corporate clients.
- Developing existing and new power bi dashboards whilst proactively engaging with stakeholders in gathering requirements
- Provide regular reconciliation reporting and deep-dive analysis into discrepancies between partner and DCA reporting
- Ability to write beginner/intermediate SQL including some query tuning
- Beginner/intermediate in creating and developing Power BI Dashboards
- Beginner/intermediate in creating and developing Data Factory Pipelines
- Experience in ad-hoc reports, data driven subscription reports
- Excellent problem solver able to analyse data and identify issues/opportunities
- Proven abilities to be pro-active, take initiative and be innovative within a team environment
- Analytical mind within a problem-solving attitude with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time and prioritise effectively
- Ability to engage with stakeholders proactively and logging updates periodically
Must have - Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, Excel, Power BI
Desirable - Git hub, Jira – Confluence , DevOps , Microsoft Dynamics, Azure environment, Healthcare experience, Evidence of continued learning, , SSRS, SSAS
We understand the importance of good health and happiness for our patients and our team is just the same. You should expect to be as supported and valued being a member of our team and have the freedom to make the most of your role and career with us! When you’re part of the team you will have access to:
🩺 Private Medical Insurance: We've got you covered including Opticians & Dental appointments!
👩⚕️ Doctor Care Anywhere subscription: For you and 5 of your family and friends, Get ready to enjoy health consultations on the go!
💰 Company Bonus: We love rewarding our team for their dedication and achievements.
🏝️ 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays: You've earned it! Enjoy time off to recharge, explore, and make incredible memories.
🎁 Birthday Day Off: Go and celebrate however you like!
🌈 Charity Days: Join us in giving back to the community! We're all about making a difference together.
🧘♂️ Buy' up to 5 days of additional annual leave (FTE) as part of our focus on health and wellbeing
👶 Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay: Extra support during this special time.
🤝 Life Assurance: Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
🚴 Bike2Work Scheme: We love an eco-friendly commute!
🌐 Cross-Team Collaboration Opportunities: Join the fun in our autonomous work environment with plenty of chances to collaborate and shine.
🏡 Remote/Flexible Working: Work where you're comfortable, and we'll even help you set up your home office!
🚀 Development Opportunities: Get ready to grow, learn, and make strides in your career!
Doctor Care Anywhere is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its patients and expects all Colleagues to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory DBS and reference checks.
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.