Pillar AWS | Data Architect
At Devoteam, we believe that technology with strong human values can actively drive change for the better. Discover how Tech for People unlocks the future, creating a positive impact on the people and the world around us. We are a global leading player in Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA, with a revenue of €652M. We believe in transforming technology to create value for our clients, partners and employees in a world where technology is developed for people. We are proud of the culture we have built together. We are proud of our people at the service of technology. We are proud of our diverse environment. Because we are #TechforPeople. Join our multidisciplinary team of Cloud experts, Designers, Business consultants, Security experts, Engineers, Developers and other extraordinary talents, spread across more than 18 EMEA countries. Become one of our +8.000 tech and business leaders on cloud, data and cyber security. Let’s fuse creativity with technology together and build innovative solutions that actively change things for the better.
- Data Architecture: Develop, maintain, and optimize data architecture for scalability, reliability, and performance.
- AWS services such as Amazon S3, EC2, EMR, Glue, Lambda, Kafka, and Kinesis.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure data architectures align with regulations and best practices.
- Collaboration & Mentorship: Partner with technical and business teams to deliver solutions; mentor junior members for skill development.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated on AWS and related technologies to maintain state-of-the-art architectures.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- +10 years as a Data Architect or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, AWS data services.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing, data modeling, and ETL.
- Demonstrated experience in large-scale data solutions.
- Excellent communication: Can translate complex technical concepts to diverse audiences. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English.
Does this sound like you?
Come build with us, innovative solutions that actively change things for the better.
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.