SAP BTP Prompt Engineering Staff
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
SAP BTP Prompt Engineering:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer, with a focus on generative AI models and neural networks.
- Strong programming skills in Python, C++, or Java.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms such as decision trees, random forests, and clustering algorithms.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Ability to conduct thorough testing and validation of generative models.
- To work closely with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, product managers, and development teams.
- Need to have an up-to-date knowledge on the latest developments in AI and machine learning.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Prompt Engineering
- Full Time
- computer science
- deep learning
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.