Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
We are Printed.com, one of the largest and fastest growing on-line print shops in the UK. We are filled to the brim with a passionate team who are mad about printing, designing, building and growing the business. In the office you’ll find that we are forward-thinking, with a mission to be creative, innovative and to help our customers.
We are constantly investing in new products and using technology to improve how we increase our market share and take advantage of new opportunities. Catch us in our production space and you will find a fast-paced, dedicated team who endeavour to reach perfection for our customers.
We’re a growing company with offices in London and Newcastle, looking for employees that are equal parts dynamic and enthusiastic. People brimming over with new, original ideas that they just can’t wait to share with their team and bring to life.
- Develop, maintain, and improve existing Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Handle reporting access permissions and administer Power BI services.
- Take ownership of Google Analytics, including tag management and data integrity.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather and define reporting requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and accessibility of data for decision-making purposes.
- Utilize Python and BigQuery skills in data analysis and reporting tasks.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in BI and analytics.
- Power BI: Proficient in developing interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI.
- Google Analytics: Strong understanding and experience in Google Analytics, including tag management.
- SQL: Solid experience in SQL for data querying and analysis.
- DAX & Power Query: Expertise in Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) and Power Query for data manipulation and transformation.
- Stakeholder Interaction: Ability to interact effectively with stakeholders, understanding and gathering requirements.
- Google Analytics Tag Management: Preferably experienced in managing and implementing Google Analytics tags.
- Python: (Preferred) Experience in Python for data analysis and scripting.
- Google BigQuery: (Preferred) Experience in working with Google BigQuery for large scale data analytics.
Additional Skills (Preferred):
- Experience in data modelling and data warehousing.
- Familiarity with other BI tools and technologies.
- Basic understanding of machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· 22 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays
· Staff discounts & Friends and Family discounts.
· Paid Charity Day per year.
· Breakfast and drinks provided.
· Summer and Christmas Parties.
· Street food days.
· Access to Perkbox and Rightsteps portals.
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.