Marketing Manager (Generative AI)
✌️About the job
Prior to applying please checkout our vibe (https://discord.gg/wKds24jdAX) and (https://twitter.com/yeagerai)
Yeager.ai is a cutting-edge Generative AI Research and Development company focused on collaborating AI Agents. We are building towards the new world where AI Agents collaborate with each other and with humans to reach peak ingenuity. The opportunities are endless.
Our philosophy is to democratize success through generative AI. Our core tenets include Reliability, Accessibility, and Human Driven technology. We believe in open source and the power of collaboration and community driving our projects forward.
Our flagship product is GenWorlds, (public announcement coming soon) a Generative World-as-a-Service Platform for Collaborating AI Agents. We work directly with customers to build dedicated environments of specialized AI Agents which coordinate to execute tasks and achieve complex goals (a “GenWorld”). Imagine a marketing agency GenWorld with different AI Agents specialized in Comms, Ad Campaigns, Content Generation, SEO, etc. all working together to deliver the best service to the client and allowing the marketing agency to scale its operations. We are building these environments (or GenWorlds) across all industries.
Are you ready to join an exciting and innovative startup in one of the fastest-growing industries? Yeager.ai is looking for a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for business growth and brand awareness
- Manage and optimize paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels
- Conduct research and testing to identify new opportunities and target audiences
- Analyze and report on marketing performance using data-driven insights
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners, customers, and influencers
- Create marketing materials, manage the website, the blog, and social media channels.
- Attend industry events and conferences to promote Yeager.ai.
- Relevant studies in Marketing, Business Administration, Technology or similar-
- 6+ years of experience in SaaS Startups with a proven track record of driving business growth. Experience in Open Source, Process automation or AI are a bonus.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Experience managing paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels, such as Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Strong writing and communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling marketing messaging.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Passion for technology and innovation, with an interest in AI and its applications. Staying up-to-date is a must.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- Opportunity to work in the fastest-growing industry (AI)
- Flexible remote work policy, East Coast time
- Opportunity to attend top-tier events related to AI and the latest technologies.
- Personal and professional growth is guaranteed
Soft skills that will make you thrive:
- Passion for technology: Enthusiasm for emerging technologies and a desire to learn more about AI and its applications.
- Strategic thinking: Ability to develop and execute effective marketing strategies that align with the company's goals and target audiences.
- Data analysis: Ability to analyze and interpret marketing performance metrics, and make data-driven decisions.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills to create compelling marketing messaging and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Project management: Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and stay organized.
- Creativity: Ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative marketing campaigns and ideas.
- Technical skills: Understanding of marketing automation tools, SEO best practices, and data visualization tools. Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment and adapt to changes quickly.
- Team player: Willingness to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships with partners and customers.
If all the above sounds like you and you're ready to join an exciting startup and take on a new challenge, apply for the Marketing Manager position at Yeager.ai.
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.