Master Data Management Support officer
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 96,000 employees operate a network of 2,700 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
- Inputting master data attributes into system as needed
- Management of data requests in support of business processes in a closed-loop process
- Extract data analyze and ensuring the quality of the data.
- Regularly create a status reports of the data with charts and KPI based on the existing data
- Support and enforcement of data governance policies - standards and processes
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent quality of data
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned to by the Team Lead and/or Finance Operations Manager from time to time.
- Ensure that work carried meets the requirements of the Group Integrity and Confidentiality standards and procedures.
- Metric,at least +1 Year experience in data management.
- Analytical skills with high focus on the details
- Demonstrate proper attitude in relation to assigned responsibilities
- Confident, autonomous, determined and able to meet key deadlines
- Able to work independently & Strong team player
- Good understanding of data structures and architecture
- Additional knowledge of Finance or Accounting procedures is an asset
- Previous experience of shared services/business support center is an asset
- Good analytical skills
- Competent computer skills including MS Office,MS Excel and SharePoint
- English fluency (additional language is an asset)
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an asset
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 knowledge would be useful, but it is not essential (further training would be provided if necessary)
- The Master Data Management Officer will be responsible for completeness, accuracy and timeliness of quality of data.
- The performance should meet the requirements defined in the SLA/KPI’s (timely, accurate).
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.