Senior Data Engineer, Data Science Platform
We are looking for a Sr. Data Engineer - Data Science Platform.
At NVIDIA, we pride ourselves on data-driven decision-making, and the data science team is at the heart of this initiative. We are looking for an excellent Sr. Data engineer with extensive data engineering experience for our data science platform supporting NVIDIA's cloud platform services. Our data science platform serves as the basis for advanced real time data analytics, streaming, data lake and sophisticated ML/AI training with offline/online inferencing for NVIDIA's cloud services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement critical high performance, large scale services and libraries
- Build streaming data pipelines for collecting & processing data from multiple data sources: from the point of ingestion to useful insights
- Design and build data Lakehouse architecture for our customers
- Partner with our other engineering and business teams to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms into our production systems
- Automate everything for measuring, testing, updating, monitoring and alerting the data platform
What we need to see:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- Passion about Big data and large scale distributed systems
- Expert knowledge with building and operating multi-petabyte data lakes
- Experience working with Spark and Trino compute and expertise with open table format such as delta lake and/or iceberg etc
- Excellent SW development skills in one or more: Java/Scala/Python/Go
- Experience with building real time streaming applications with kafka etc
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Contributions to open source
- Experience with operating large scale distributed systems with strong SLAs
NVIDIA is leading the way in groundbreaking developments in Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery, and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars. NVIDIA is looking for great people like you to help us accelerate the next wave of artificial intelligence.
The base salary range is 144,000 USD - 270,250 USD. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits. NVIDIA accepts applications on an ongoing basis.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.