Senior Data Scientist-Remote
Senior Data Scientist-Remote
Are you passionate about Data Science?
Are you a Data Scientist looking for a new opportunity?
Be part of a successful team!
Baker Hughes is the leading energy technology company, that delivers across the energy value chain through our market-leading business segments. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries. Our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward! Making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Partner with the best
The Senior Data Scientist will work closely with other data scientists and analytics engineers as part of a cloud analytics team that will be responsible for curating and analyzing large sets of business and operations data of customers across several industry verticals. This is an opportunity to make an impact across multiple industries in a fast-paced environment where rapid prototyping and experimentation are prized.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Working with customers to capture data and analytics requirements
- Developing, verifying, and validating analytics to address customer needs and opportunities.
- Working alongside software developers and software engineers to translate algorithms into commercially viable products and services.
- Working in technical teams in development, deployment, and application of applied analytics, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics.
- Performing exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods.
- Partnering with data engineers on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics
- Generating reports, annotated code, and other projects artifacts to document, archive, and communicate your work and outcomes.
- Communicating methods, findings, and hypotheses with stakeholders.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Masters Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Have a minimum of 2 years of data scientist and technical hands-on coding experience
- Show advanced knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms/AI techniques including Deep Learning Techniques (RNN, CNN, GAN, etc)
- Demonstrate experience with high-level languages and frameworks such as R, Python, Perl, Ruby, Scala, Apache Spark, Storm.
- Demonstrate ability to work with a variety of Deep learning frameworks including TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, CNTK, etc
- Have good written and verbal communication skills and be fluent in English
- Must be able to travel on occasion for work if required
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- The annual *pay scale for this position is between $104,000 - $150,000 USD if employed in California. *Pay scale for California state is effective January 1, 2023.
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.