IT Data Integration Specialist (m/f/d)
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engi-neering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
In the Data Intelligence Solutions department in Europe, we are looking for an IT Data Integration Specialist (m/f/d).
- Development and administration of process integration via Talend
- Independent implementation of projects
- Interface design between different applications
- Creation, execution and documentation of test cases
- Planning, installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of IT systems
- Completed studies or HTL in the field of computer science or telecommunications
- Experience in working with different communication protocols (REST, SOAP) and JSON or XML, file shares
- Good level of knowledge of JAVA, SQL (any of Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Good level of knowledge of Apache Karaf, Apache MQ
- Knowledge of Linux at least in basic level
- Business fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility and commitment
- Independent working method with practical relevance
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
- Bike Leasing
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 2.956,43 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
We pursue a policy of equal rights and opportunities and do not discriminate against any applicants on the basis of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or other protected characteristics. We promote diversity and equal opportunities and place exclusive emphasis on your qualifications, experience and skills that are relevant to the advertised position.
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.