OpenShift AI Specialist Solutions Architect
About the job
The OpenShift Sales Architect SSA for AI (AI SSA) assumes a crucial role in providing expert deep technical sales support for the seamless execution of Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies related to Red Hat OpenShift AI (RHOAI) within a designated Geographic territory. Your primary focus will be to remove organizational, technical, and competitive blockers of adoption within key accounts to become the preferred AI platform for workloads and applications across the business and help our customers leverage their proprietary data to gain a sustainable advantage over their competitors by helping them train, build, and manage applications that rely on these models.
You will need to be able to confidently articulate our value proposition to leadership, data scientists, developers, and IT teams within the account. This will entail technical architecture walk-throughs, business-value conversations, customer-facing technical workshops, and implementation of best practices in AI systems implementation and design.
You will cover the whole LATAM region and work closely with the AI business unit and engineering, helping to test, document, and demonstrate cutting-edge features. You will also work in close collaboration with Red Hat customer sales, Customer Success, Consulting Services, and partner teams to ensure a highly positive customer experience.
This position can also be hired in any of the following Spanish speaking countries where Red Has has a subsidiary: Colombia, Argentina or Chile.
What you will do
- Work with the customer Account Executive, Sales Specialist, and Solution Architect to identify challenges and blockers to drive RHOAI consumption within new and existing customer accounts
- Plan, design, and execute AI systems via RHOAI with customers having the ability to architect and build data pipelines, ML pipelines, and ML training and serving approaches leveraging additional support and resources from Red Hat as required
- Facilitate pre, and post-sales activities when needed, including technical deep dives, proofs of concept, “bake-offs,” internal sprints and hackathons, and development of partner vertical-specific AI solutions to drive adoption of RHOAI
- Identify and partner with AI customer stakeholders, acting as an advocate within both their line-of-business and internal customer teams
- Work closely with the AI business unit and engineering teams, providing a market feedback loop on the product and solutions
- Execute community outreach and customer advocacy activities including conference speaking, blog posts, etc
What you will bring
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in building AI applications (e.g., deep learning, LLM, NLP, computer vision, or pattern recognition).
- Previous successful experience in AI systems design, with the ability to architect and explain data pipelines, ML pipelines, and ML training and serving approaches.
- Practical experience with statistical programming language (e.g., Python), applied machine learning techniques, and using OSS frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Experience with CI/CD solutions in the context of MLOps and LLMOps including automation with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions (e.g. Ansible).
- Experience delivering technical presentations and leading business value sessions.
- Executive presence with public speaking skills
- Proficiency in English
One or more of the following is a plus:
- Computer Science or similar degree
- Previous experience as a sales engineer, technical sales, or similar role preferably at an enterprise software company, a SaaS company, or Systems Integrator
- Previous experience as an implementation consultant for AI solutions
- Industry vertical experience with Data Science projects. IE - expertise in FSI, medical, defense, and intelligence verticals
- Community brand in volunteer tech communities like AI Users Group or open-source projects
- Experience as an implementation consultant for AI solutions
- Proficiency in Portuguese
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest startup jobs.